And so begins the Christmas Parade!!!
Super easy, a kid can do it.. string buttons of choice on hemp twine. Thread through two holes, slide the button where you want it, and it will stay. Tie a loop in each end to hang on the tree. also made a strand with red buttons and wrapped a little wreath.
Nice way to use heirloom buttons with memories. I will say I probably saw this on Martha Stewart! Ha!
Where You Can Find My Knit Designs
- ZigZag Yoke Pullover for Women/Classic Elite Yarns
- Swing Coat/Cherry Tree Hill Yarns
- Generation Gap Kid's Scarf and Hat/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Doodles Hat and Pullover for Kids/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Headin' East Women's Kimono Jacket/Fall 2006 Knitter's Magazine
- Snow Bunny Girl's Cardigan/January 2007 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Snowman Dance Kid's Pullover and Ornament/November 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Monster Pillows/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- Pebble Rib Women's Jacket/September 2006 Creative Knitting Magazine
- ▼ 2007 (39)